Similar to our wealth management criteria, HawsGoodwin works very closely with business owners, executives, and HR professionals to create a retirement plan strategy that takes into consideration the needs and culture of your workforce. And unlike the big institutions, our plans are customized and client-specific. We serve in a fiduciary capacity and assist you in complying with laws and regulations, documenting plan governance, developing an investment menu, and finding and managing a recordkeeper. We take time to educate your workforce on what their plan entails and ways that can help them get on track to meet their retirement wishes.
Or goal is not only to provide exceptional investment advice, but to help incentivize your team through a retirement plan they will appreciate.
Specific deliverables in this department include:
- Development of an Investment Policy Statement to enhance plan oversight and fiduciary responsibility
- Investment Committee training
- Information regarding underlying plan investment options specific to the company’s investment objectives including fees, risk and performance
- QDIA selection and review
- Plan benchmarking and expense analysis
- Management of the selection, oversight, and maintenance of the plan provider’s tools and services
- Coordination, participation, and oversight of fiduciary and investment reviews
- Enrollment assistance during open enrollment and new hires between specified enrollment periods
- On-going educational participant outreach to cover relevant retirement and financial planning topics.